Today, I am 37 weeks pregnant with baby brother. Allyson is very excited about him coming. Friday, Jason brought home the car seat from storage. Allyson saw it in the garage, and asked about it and he told her it was for baby brother. She said, "He's here, he's out!" She was excited! I hope she is as excited when he is actually here! We are 9 days away from our c-section! I still think he might come earlier than that and make his debut this week! Allyson was born at 37 1/2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sweet that Allyson is so excited! You look awesome. Can't wait to see the big boy.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! Hope you are feeling well and trying to enjoy these last few days before baby comes!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome that Allyson is so excited. Hopefully she will stay that way and be a big help to you as big sister! Good luck this week and take it easy! We'll be thinking of ya! :)
ReplyDelete