Friday, May 22, 2009

We are home!!!











We brought baby Blake home today!!! He was awake while we were wheeled out of the hospital and most of the way home. He just looked out the back window and took in everything. Our family still isn't complete, Allyson is still at Grandma and PeePaw's with Chicken Pox. She didn't have new spots today, so we should be able to see her on Sunday or Monday!!!! Either way, it isn't soon enough!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christy! He is so cute! Hope Allyson recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the adorable new addition to your family! I can't wait to hear all about Allyson's reaction to Baby Blake! I know she's been anxiously awaiting his arrival so I can only imagine what the extra wait must be like for her. Hope she gets to feeling better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Isn't it funny how your "pink" world is now turning "blue"? I hope Allyson comes home soon, I know it doesn't feel right without her. But soon you will be wishing that she could spend another week at your parents! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Allyson is all better and home with y'all now! I know it was hard for all of you! What sweet parents you have:) Blake is precious, and you look awesome Christy!

    ReplyDelete