Friday, May 15, 2009

We are ready for Baby Blake!

Baby brother finally has a name. He will be Blake Thomas Antilley! We finished up his room this morning and it is ready for him. (even though he won't use it much for a while!) Grandma made his bedding, curtains and quilt (the one on the rocking chair) and they turned out so cute! Thanks Grandma! I was going to just use Allyson's bedding, but now I am so glad I didn't! The cowboy dresser was a surprise for me! I have had it since college. I bought it to refinish, and never did. Jason took it to my mom and dad's and asked for help fixing it up! They got right on it and you can see how cute it turned out. It was a great surprise and a great addition to the nursery! We are so excited and can't wait for him to arrive!















































2 comments: