to leave it on long enough to get a good picture. She said it was scratchy. I guess it isn't any more. She plays in it all the time, and had to wear it to church Sunday! She looked fancy.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Princess Dress
Allyson rediscovered her Easter dress, renamed her princess dress. Easter day I couldn't get her
to leave it on long enough to get a good picture. She said it was scratchy. I guess it isn't any more. She plays in it all the time, and had to wear it to church Sunday! She looked fancy.
Such a good big sister!
to leave it on long enough to get a good picture. She said it was scratchy. I guess it isn't any more. She plays in it all the time, and had to wear it to church Sunday! She looked fancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a beautiful dress - looks so great on her! Two beautiful children.
ReplyDelete