Friday, Aunt Robbie brought over a cute little puppy that they bought for Uncle Scottie's Paw-Paw. Allyson thought that it was for her, but thankfully he wasn't. She really enjoyed carrying him around and loving him, poor little guy. She kept saying he was adorable and so cute. I think she thought if she said it enough we might let her keep him. Later when Robin took him home she asked about him. I told her that he was Paw-Paw's puppy, and she was going to take him to his new house. She said he will share C.C. with me. I asked who C.C. was and she said the puppy. She named him, and when I asked where she got the name she said at my house. Who knows were she comes up with some of the things she does. Saturday she tourtured him a little more by pushing him in the toy shopping cart. The poor guy probably wished he was back with his mom and brothers, and wondered who this little monster was!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment