Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am such a dork!!!

Today, Allyson and I went to Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Kroger. When I got home Jason said look at your shoes. I thought I had tracked mud in or something...it was something alright. I had on TWO DIFFERENT shoes. I went to three different stores and had on TWO DIFFERENT shoes!!! But when you can't even see your feet... I am sitting here laughing at myself, and the sad thing is I still have the shoes on. I figure I will change when I leave again! Until then, it is too much work to change them! I think it must be baby brain or the highlights I got the other day soaking in. Who knows! I wanted to share, so that everyone could get a chuckle at my expense!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sad thing is that this is not the first time you have done this....atleast last time they were the same color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously the best thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete