Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We haven't had much to blog about lately, but Allyson has been on a role lately!!! She just told her daddy that we were her best friends. We need to remind her of that in a few years when she is a teenager!!!
If you ask her, her belly is getting bigger, because her baby is growing like mommy's. There is no correcting her either, there is a baby in her tummy too!
After church Sunday, she was going to go home with Grandma and PeePaw, but she wouldn't get in her car seat. So Grandma said if she didn't' get in her seat she was going to have to go home with mommy and daddy. She said OK, and Grandma said, we need to catch up to your daddy; Allyson, very seriously said, don't put ketchup on my daddy. A couple of nights ago she didn't eat her dinner and I told her she couldn't have ANYTHING else. She went to the refrigerator door and put her hand on the handle and asked why. I said because you didn't eat your dinner, now go play. She looked at me and said, Why Mother? (more like mudder). The look on her face broke me!! It was a pouty smirk that just said, I know what I am getting ready to say is funny. I laughed so hard. I was on the phone with my mom (Grandma) and she was laughing, so it didn't help. To cover, I said Grandma that was a funny story, so Allyson didn't think I was laughing at her, even though I was!!! Anyway, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment